Brushy Creek Lake Park
Head over to Brushy Creek Lake Park a half hour before sunrise and you can stay until 10 PM daily.
What can you do in Brushy Creek Lake Park?
There is a playscape, volleyball courts, canoe launch, and trails.
Over 90 acres of park that offers natural resource active recreation fun for the entire family! If you live in Cedar Park or the surrounding areas, it’s definitely worth a visit.
Brushy Creek Lake Park Rules & Regulations
- Fires allowed in BBQ grills only.
- No swimming, motorized boats or hunting.
- Fishing is allowed pursuant to Texas State Law.
- Motorized vehicles must remain on paved surfaces.
- Regulations pertaining to Revised City of Cedar Park Code of Ordinances Article 7.300: Conduct in Parks & Playgrounds.
- Vehicles in the park after closure are subject to towing.
- If your vehicle is towed, please call 512-259-3600.
3330 Brushy Creek Rd Cedar Park TX
For more information visit cedarparktexas.gov